At Absolique Hair Health Clinic we get to see hair transformations every day after helping our clients overcome hair loss and hair thinning with Latest Hair Loss Treatments. We like to share the results so no one feels alone in their hair loss and hair health journey. Hair Loss and hair thinning can happen to anyone at any age and this story of Miss M shares results from the Latest Hair Loss Treatments.
Miss M was only 18 when she first visited Absolique Hair Health Clinic concerned about hair loss that started 7 months earlier. Her hair texture had changed and hair volume had reduced and she could see more scalp at the front of her head. She had always had beautiful hair and was very distressed about the changes to her hair and scared about the hair loss.
Microscopic diagnosis and consultation with Trichologist at Absolique Hair Health Clinic determined that Miss M had diffuse hair loss which is commonly associated with stopping the birth control pill. Miss M had started the pill to treat acne and PMT. The pill is for contraception, and it works, but it should not be used to treat acne, oily skin, irregular periods, polycystic ovary or PMT.
The body and hair can react to changes such as taking away synthetic hormones found in the pill. It takes 3 months for hair loss to begin after the change, and hair loss continues for 3 months. Miss M’s timeline was exact, so we are sure her diffuse hair loss was due to stopping the pill. But what we found with the microscope is that she had other hairs that were not growing properly. This means her hair already had been thinning for other reasons and this diffuse hair thinning was exposed by the recent diffuse hair loss. In addition, Miss M was found to have Female Pattern Thinning, a problem usually found in post-menopausal women caused by Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), associated with androgen dominant conditions such as acne, oily skin, irregular periods, polycystic ovary and PMT.
Miss M decided with her family to follow Combination Therapy of the latest Hair Loss Treatments offered at Absolique for 4 months and we are proud of her commitment to the program and so happy to share her before and after images that show her results so far. Miss M was excited by her results is eager to continue her Natural Hair Loss Treatment at home and continue re-growing her hair.
Miss M’s journey through Latest Hair Loss Treatments:
- “I’m feeling confident about my treatment and the future of my hair. The home care treatment is a lot easier than I thought it would be and the instructions provided make it very easy to look up how many tablets to take a day or where to use your micro-needle if you forget. The thing I’m probably finding hardest is waking up a little earlier to take my green qi so that it is digested on an empty stomach but luckily I don’t mind the taste unlike a lot of other people! Already my hair is looking fuller, especially after using Activance which is my favorite product hands down!”
- “My “shed” has continued this week, although it has not been as stressful as the team’s support and explanation of the hair cycle have put my mind at ease and I am no longer counting every individual hair. I slept over at a friend’s unexpectedly this week and so I missed one round of green qi and vitamins – my first miss as I have been very consistent up until now. I don’t think it has affected me too majorly and I don’t plan on missing any more so it should be fine. I am excited for my appointment tomorrow!”
- “All of the staff at Absolique are so much more than hairdressers; they care for you as a person and are willing to share their own stories to help you on your journey. Love coming every week.”
- “My hair is looking shiny and healthy though and there are a lot of new baby hairs popping up, especially around the hairline.”
- “I can see lots of new tiny hairs around my hairline!!! So excited for this, I can’t wait to see them thicken up! So pleased about the new regrowth.”
- “The new growth around my hairline though is phenomenal!! The hair that is growing in is thick and dark and will hopefully grow to a long terminal length, I can’t wait! So sad that I only have three more sessions with the lovely team left.”
What happened to Miss M is happening to women everywhere. Our message is that diagnosis is the key to understanding the hair loss and we can check for any underlying hair thinning to ensure recovery from diffuse hair loss. Microscopic diagnosis and consultation service is a ‘Hair Health Check’, contact Absolique Hair Health Clinic on 07 3229 3242 to book your appointment and begin your hair health journey and Latest Hair Loss Treatments.