Australian made Activance natural hair therapeutic and cosmetic works well with combination therapy Hair Loss Treatments used by Trichologist at Absolique Hair Health Clinic.
The Hair Care Foundations Activance has a range of formulations:
- Original hair stimulant with rhodanide and fragrance – green label Activance
- Hair revitalizer with rhodanide , msm and fragrance – red label Activance
- Hypoallergenic with rhodanide, msm and NO fragrance – blue label Activance
- Specially formulated Activance only available to qualified, approved hair loss practitioners with many more benefits than available in the commercially available Activance products and must follow qualified diagnosis – blue label practitioner series Activance
All formulas of Activance used with hair loss treatments combination therapy need to be used different from the general instructions on the label recommended for hair health. Follow my instructions for best results with combination therapy hair loss treatments.
On the days you wash your hair this is my recommendation:
- Start with Scalp Brush Therapy
- Use a Scalp Cleanser two times minimum
- Use hair shampoo and conditioner off the scalp if hair is longer than 15cm
- Towel dry scalp and hair
- Use 60 – 80 pumps of your recommended Activance formula all over the scalp and through longer hair
- Blow-dry into hair anti gravity for extra volume
- Apply Activance in your treatment area twice a day every day on dry scalp and hair at least 10-20 pumps and blow-dry in anti gravity for extra volume results.
I hope this has helped you to understand how to use Activance with Hair Loss Treatments Combination Therapies.
Yours in health and hair,
Carolyn Evans-Frost I.A.T. Trichologist, Absolique Hair Health Clinic